Melville Article Directory
Melville LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Melville News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on melville.city and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using melville.city as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Melville business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Melville
Tips for Writing a Community or Business Article for the City of Melville
Writing a community or business article for the city of Melville can be a challenging task. Whether you're writing for a local newspaper, a magazine, or a blog, you want your article to be informative, engaging, and relevant to the people of Melville. Here are some tips on how to write an effective community or business article for the city of Melville:
1. Identify your target audience – Before you start writing, you need to know who you're writing for. Are you writing for business owners, residents, or tourists? Your article should be tailored to the interests of your target audience.
2. Choose a topic – Choose a topic that is relevant and interesting to your target audience. It could be a community event, a business success story, or a new development in the city. Make sure you have a unique angle that will make your article stand out.
3. Research your topic – Do your research and gather information from reliable sources. This could include interviews with key stakeholders, statistics, and background information. Make sure your information is accurate and up-to-date.
4. Write a compelling headline – Your headline should grab the reader's attention and give them an idea of what your article is about. Keep it short and to the point.
5. Use clear and concise language – Use simple language that is easy to understand. Avoid jargon and technical terms that may confuse your readers. Keep your sentences short and to the point.
6. Include quotes and anecdotes – Including quotes and anecdotes from people involved in your topic can add a personal touch to your article. It also helps to break up the text and make it more interesting to read.
7. Add visuals – Adding visuals such as photos, graphs, or illustrations can make your article more engaging and help to break up the text. Make sure your visuals are relevant and add value to your article.
8. Edit and proofread – Before publishing your article, make sure you edit and proofread it carefully. Check for spelling and grammar errors, and ensure your information is accurate and up-to-date.
By following these tips, you can write an effective community or business article for the city of Melville that engages your target audience and provides valuable information to the community.